Aerospace Physiology Society (AsPS)Alexandria, Virginia - United States
As a Constituent Organization of AsMA the, the AsPS: Has similar objectives and purposes to those of the Aerospace Medical Association; Supports these purposes through local meetings, acquaintanceship, and discussion of matters relating to aviation, space, or undersea medicine, or their allied sciences; and Increases the value of this Association to their members, and help maintain and increase membership.
AsPS Objectives and Purpose :
1. To encourage, promote, and advance the science and practice of aerospace physiology by :
* Establishing and maintaining cooperation between aerospace physiology and other scientific disciplines,
* Stimulating and accomplishing physiological investigation, and
* Studying and disseminating pertinent knowledge and information through teaching and participation in scientific and technical meetings.
2. To enhance the professional stature of Aerospace Physiologists and associated disciplines within the Aerospace Medical Association, and
3. To provide a single unified voice within the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) to present the views of the Society.
Founded to promote communication among teachers of human anatomy and physiology in colleges, universities, and related institutions; to present workshops and conferences (both local and national) where members can obtain information about the latest developments in the health and science fields; and to encourage educational research and publication by HAPS members.
Society to foster exchange of knowledge of plant physiology and its role in the development and improvement of Malaysian agriculture in tandem with the global food crop production. The focus is on research, development, and applications of significance to science, economy, national policy and society.